четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

free keystroke recorder ware




Olvls starts todaaayy (:
All the best to everyone taking olvls Loveee.




Walked to school alone today. ]: Heh. Its okay. I had my time to think through�some of�my problems. Esp with mummy. Haiz.�Itapos;s been the longest time ever since i do things alone. (: Get all my results back already. I did okaay. Not good at all but i thnk it wasnapos;t that bad. I could have scored better if iapos;ve studied much harder. Itapos;s okay uhh. Whats done is done. Had assembly for 2longg hours. After that, everyone headed back to class. Dayumm. Tiring ya know. Was stting there all along. -__- Pisang said he could hear Abrahemapos;s voice while doing his practicals. Heh. Sorrry. Whole day was wasted in class doing nothing. After school went home.. Blahblahblahblahblahblah.









I think babyapos;s angry with me. *bites*
free keystroke recorder ware.



Комментариев нет: