среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

dr david williams com




Seriously, MTV is the strongest proof for the existence of the devil, hell, and pointy things.� Must write to take my mind off the pain in my brain.� Just 5 minutes though.

Dear general public, and especially fat people,
Tonight, I decided to go order a burger from the on-campus grill club restaurant.� What do you want on your burger they ask.� Look, it would take too long to relay the entire story, but the bottom line is you people put mayonaise on hamburgers, and it makes me sick.� ketchup and mustard people. Mayonaise is for chicken, and a whopper. �Whoppers are licenced under burger king, and it is illeagal to try to make one yourself.� And itapos;s still disgusting.� Putting mayoniaise on a greasy beef patty.� Picture it.� It isnapos;t appetising. �Youapos;re getting fat.� And the people that make my burgers constantly assume I want mayonaise on my burger.
Mayonaise is for a chicken sandwhich, not a beef patty.

Fatties.

sincerly a disgruntled (and disgusted) person.


dr david williams com, dr david williams newsletter, dr david williams.com, dr david wilson.



Комментариев нет: