суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

arrested clip development video




Chapter 1 wonapos;t be tonight. I need to finish writting it before I type it out. Tomorrow. Apparently John wants to read my story, after reading the first page you will understand why I am laughing, and why it can never happen without rewrites. I gave him an excuse about not wanting him to read the smut I am going to have you help write and he sounded like he was trying to offer to help write them..... Creepy smut from a male perspective.

Oh and if you canapos;t tell by the icon, that is for your eyes only, I have officially gone into fan girl mode, undercover though you are the only one allowed to know of my fangirldom. And well John since I told him I am in love with a fictional vampire. So Yeah.

brain guitar picks, arrested clip development video, arrested clooney george, arrested cochise county in, arrested colorado gang in kidnapping member.



Комментариев нет: