среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

device prevention shoplifting




Iapos;m finally back in school

I started last Monday.� At least, that was the official start date.� I�didnapos;t actually get to start classes until yesterday, so I was a week behind in all three courses, but thankfully there wasnapos;t much work to catch up on, so Iapos;m nearly finished with everything (which is a good thing, because its all due tomorrow by 11:55pm).

Currently, I am attending Virginia College Online in their Business Administration Bachelor of Science program.
Iapos;m currently taking Introduction to Business, Critial Thinking and Learning Fundamentals.� They arenapos;t difficult courses, just very time consuming.� Iapos;ve probably already spent a good 7 hours just trying to catch up in work, not to mention the study hours Iapos;m attempting to put in.� I needed a break from the mundane and decided to open up a live journal account to voice my happiness for the event to which has just occurred

On a different note, work is finally picking up (kind of).� Its been really boring here lately and now that the new fiscal year has arrived, things have started to speed up again.� To better explain, �I work the supply field, and in the supply field, when you have no money, you really have nothing to do.� Well, we got our money, now I�have a job...spend it� And thats exactly what Iapos;ve been doing, however certain restrictions have prevented me from spending it as quickly and effectively as I�would like, but no worries, it will all get taken care of shortly :D

Personal note, my wife is sick with Bronchitis.� Has been for the last 3 days.� Hopefully she gets better soon, but it looks like its going to be another visit to the Emergency Room this evening to see if we canapos;t take care of whatapos;s going on.

A buddy of ours got kicked out of his home the other night, so heapos;s going to be staying with us for a while, until either A)�He gets back on his feet or B) his family comes down and brings him back to Pennsylvania.� Whichever he decides.��Either way is fine with us.� We enjoy his company, and will miss him if he leaves, but we enjoyed the times we got to spend together.

Thatapos;s all for me for right now.� Iapos;m going to go see if I canapos;t knock out another two hours worth of work real quick-like.



apartment saratoga ny, device prevention shoplifting, device precision sensing, device pre robotic, device power supply uninterruptible.



Комментариев нет: