среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

baylor college of medicine neurology





Today was my first day being back at the preschool after having not attended for a week. I had been out of school, work, and going to my internship for an entire week due to an illness. I probably missed a lot, which is unfortunate, but I had a good day back.

I found it very cute today that several of the children noticed that I had not been present for a while and actually asked me where I had been. I told them I was sick, to which some of them actually expressed concern and many said they were happy that I was back. Iapos;m really beginning to appreciate going there more and more, especially as I get to know the children better and they get to know me. Iapos;m sure itapos;s not many jobs where you could be out for a while and upon your return, you would actually be told me several people that you were missed. =]

Basically my responsibilities are remaining the same as I continue to go. Iapos;ve been trying to take more initiative to compensate for the lack of actual instructions Iapos;m given. For example, today while the children were preoccupied with something else, I cleared off the tables, put a few things away, and stacked up all the chairs for the end of the day. It was a small thing to do but in general just an improvement in my performance as an intern,�I suppose.

I gave my evaluation form to my teacher the the Friday before last. I would have asked for it today, but I saw it on her desk and it was not completed. Iapos;ll remind her about it soon if I donapos;t get it back, since Iapos;m pretty sure Iapos;m supposed to turn that in soon?

Itapos;s hard to think of things to write, since mainly just about every day goes similarly and I do the same things. I will, however, try to occasionally update with anything important or new I can think to add.

baylor college of medicine neurology, baylor college of medicine library, baylor college of medicine jobs, baylor college of medicine intranet.



Комментариев нет: