суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

aminogenisis.com




Once a week, I clean my make-up brushes with Dr. Bronnerapos;s soap, gently squeeze, shape, and position at an angle�(bristles down�so�hidden residue at neck wonapos;t make bristles fan out - theory from painting class...I bit)�on a clean towel to dry.�

In the mean time, I donapos;t like the thought of using brushes with all of yesterdays bacteria still on them.��

A quick, temporary fix:� I knew white vinegar was a good cleaner.� Tea Tree Oil, an antiseptic.
�����������������������������������������In small spray bottle (fresh batches),�few drops of�Tea Tree Oil, rest white vinegar.
���������������������������������������� Shake.

How-to:� Spray rag, gently rub brush, lightly squeeze to shape, put away.��

Brushes feel soft, not oily, clean.

I�make a lot of small rags from older, 100 cotton stuff�(clothes, towels, sheets) and use for this and house cleaning.
Machine wash, re-use.� Good economy, and different ones bring back good memories.����������

asian restaurants in chicago, aminogenisis.com, aminogensis, aminoglutaric, aminoglycoside.



Комментариев нет: